Minibus goes up in flames next to commercial building in Abbey Village
A minibus caught fire near a commercial premises in Abbey Village this morning (September 8).
Firefighters from Chorley rushed to the scene in Bolton Road at around 1.20am.
A minibus had caught alight, causing "some fire damage to an adjacent commercial premises," the fire service said.
Crews equipped with two breathing apparatus used two hose reels to extinguish the flames.
Firefighters were in attendance for approximately one hour and 45 minutes.
It is thanks to our loyal readers that we can continue to provide the trusted news, analysis and insight that matters to you.
For unlimited access to our unrivalled local reporting, you can take out a subscription HERE and help support the work of our dedicated team of reporters.