Rockprest 2021: The tribute bands performing in Preston, how to get tickets, dates and times - plus everything else you need to know
Rockprest is back for 2021 with tributes to Elvis, Foo Fighters and Daft Punk among the acts set to perform in Preston.
Preston's two day tribute festival is set to return to the city on Saturday, June 26 and Sunday, June 27, 2021.
Following the cancellation of the 2020 event, UK Tribute Festivals confirmed earlier this year that Rockprest 2021 would be returning to Preston's Moor Park in 2021.
The two stage event, which will take over Moor Park, will feature 30 live bands over two days.
Here is everything you need to know about Rockprest 2021:
Which tribute bands will be performing at Rockprest 2021?
Are tickets still available for Rockprest?
Tickets are still available for both days of Rockprest, however, organisers are advising music lovers to book early to avoid disappointment.
Adult general day tickets are on sale for £10, child (6-17 years-old) day tickets are on sale for £7, and child day tickets (0-5 years-old) are just £3.
VIP tickets are sold out for both days.
You can purchase your tickets by visiting the Ticketline website.
These are the bands set to perform on Saturday, June 26, 2021:
• AC/DC - Tribute: AC/DC Experience
• Foo Fighters - Tribute: Fu Fighters
• SlipKnot - Tribute: Sicknot
• Metallica - Tribute: Metal Militia
• Linkin Park - Tribute: Link In Park
• Iron Maiden - Tribute: Higher On Maiden
• Megadeth - Tribute: Megadeth UK
• Bon Jovi - Tribute: Mr Wrong Jovi
• Rage Against The Machine - Tribute: The Machine Rages On
• Faith No More - Tribute: Faith No Man
• System Of A Down - Tribute: Toxicities
• Tool - Tribute: Tool Shed
• Queens Of The Stone Age - Tribute: Kings Of The Stone Age
• Anthrax - Tribute: Arranthrax
These are the bands set to perform on Sunday, June 27, 2021:
• Queen - Tribute: Queenesque
• King of Leon - Tribute - Kings Ov Leon
• The Cure - Tribute: Liqueuer
• Green Day - Tribute: Green Haze
• Madness - Tribute: Mainly Madness
• Noel Gallagher's Highflying Birds - Tribute: AKA Noel Gallagher
• Killers - Tribute: The Killaz
• Peal Jam - Tribute: Pearl Scam
• Paramore - Tribute: Paramore UK
• Biffy Clyro - Tribute: Iffy Clyro
• Daft Punk - Tribute: Daft Punkx
• Elvis - Tribute: Tommy Holland
• New Order - Tribute: True Order
• The Smiths - Tribute: Smiths Utd
What time do the gates open?
The festival gates are planned to open at 11am each day, with entry allowed until 7.30pm. The event will finish at 10pm each day.
Will there be food and drink stalls at Rockprest?
As well as the fantastic tribute acts, there will also be food stalls, beer tents, thrill rides and kid's activities available over the two days on the site.
What items can and can't be taken into the Rockprest site?
Searches will be carried out on entry to the Rockprest site, including personal and bag searches.
These are the items that you can't take on-site:
• Food or drink items
• Glass of any description
• Empty containers of any description
• Drugs or legal highs
• Items which could be perceived as a weapon
• Tents, pop ups or structures
• Pedal or motorised cycles
• No tents, pop ups or structures allowed on site
These are the items that you can take on-site:
• Umbrellas with plastic tips (Umbrellas with metal tips will not be allowed)
Full rules of entry can be found on the Rockprest website.
Thanks for reading. If you value what we do and are able to support us, a digital subscription is just £1 per month for the first two months. Try us today by clicking here