We will have all the build up and action right here throughout the afternoon so make sure to refresh the page (F5) so you don't miss a thing!
Rotherham vs PNE
Last updated: Saturday, 07 November, 2020, 17:10
- Full Time: Rotherham 2-1 PNE
- Rudd, Fisher, Huntington, Storey, Rafferty, Lesdon, Johnson, Sinclair, Browne, Potts, Riis.
- Rotherham will be hoping to win to set a bit of early distance between themselves and the relegation zone.
- A win for PNE could see them up to ninth but with no points at home away games are very important at the moment.
- Follow us on Twitter - @LEP_football
Ladapo tries his luck
After a PNE attack Rotherham look to counter attack, finding the frontman in the channel before he takes it to the edge of the box and drags his shot wide.
Rotherham free kick
Huntington gives away a sloppy free kick around 25 yards out, on the left edge of the 'D’ which the Millers may take aim with.
Vassell blasts the ball towards goal but Rudd is equal to it.
Daniel Johnson booked
Johnson is booked for a challenge on Olosunde as he looked to cut inside from right back.
The free kick causes problems but Rudd punches behind.
Vassell is penalised for a foul on the North End 'keeper from the set piece.
Three more minutes
There will be three minutes added on at the end of the first half.
A chance for PNE to get the ball in the box just before the break.
The cross is deep, headed away and Ledson’s cross from the far side is equally poor.
Half Time: Rotherham 0-0 PNE
A fairly scrappy contest so far, with neither side able to get the ball down much and make things happen.
Daniel Johnson had the best chance of the half, unable to convert when released through on goal by Riis.
The teams are back out
Both sides are out for the second half in South Yorkshire, Rotherham to get the game going.
The home side get the second half underway.