Urgent call for comments on Dog Inn's music licence application

Coun Ken HindCoun Ken Hind
Coun Ken Hind
Longridge councillor Ken Hind is urging residents to have their say about a music licence application for a well-known pub.

Coun Hind, who represents Dilworth ward and is also leader of Ribble Valley Council, said residents have until Friday to give the council their comments on the application for a six day a week music license for inside and outside the Dog Inn, Longridge. The license would apply until 1.30am and Coun Hind has raised concerns about noise disturbance.

He advised comments about the application (number PRE9(A)0415) should be emailed to [email protected] or posted to her at the Ribble Valley council offices in Clitheroe.