Firefighters called to kitchen blaze
A householder received treatment for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Lancaster.
Two fire engines from Lancaster attended a kitchen fire on Granville Road at around 10pm.
When firefighters arrived at the scene, the fire was already out. A ventilation unit was used to clear smoke from the property.
One person received treatment from paramedics for smoke inhalation.
Firefighters also noted that the household had a smoke alarm but it did not activate when the fire broke out.