Pan catches fire at Preston home
A pan caught fire in the kitchen of a domestic property in Preston.
Two fire engines from Preston rushed to the scene in Ringwood Road at shortly before 9.20am today (July 1).
Firefighters equipped with two breathing apparatus used one hose reel to extinguish the flames.
A ventilation unit was then used to clear the property of smoke.
No injuries were reported, the fire service said.
Thanks for reading. If you value what we do and are able to support us, a digital subscription is just £1 per month for the first two months. Try us today by clicking HERE.