WeightWatchers Kiev-style chicken recipe
Filled with rich, creamy soft cheese and aromatic garlic, this great supper dish full of flavour, and surprisingly low in calories.
Serves 4 l Prep 5 mins l Cook 20 mins
1 ball of light mozzarella, grated
4tbsps medium fat soft cheese
Four-and-a-half cloves of garlic, crushed
2tbsps chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, fresh
4 medium skinless chicken breasts
20g Panko breadcrumbs
Calorie-controlled cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6.
2. Grate the ball of light mozzarella, then mix with the four tablespoons of medium-fat soft cheese, the crushed garlic and the chopped parsley, and season well.
3. Cut pockets in the sides of the skinless chicken breast fillets, so you can open each fillet like a book but the ends are still joined. Push half of the filling inside each fillet. Mist with calorie controlled cooking spray, scatter each fillet with one tablespoon panko breadcrumbs, mist again with more cooking spray, then transfer to a baking tray.
4. Bake for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the crumb is golden.
5. Serve with a crisp green salad of lettuce, cucumber and celery
SMARTPOINTS: Green 9 l Blue 6 l Purple 6