Tonight, Friday January 22, the work and closure of Caton Road has been cancelled due to delays of surfacing at Morecambe Road.
Caton Road and M6 J34:
* Full closure of Caton Road between the motorway sliproads (under M6 bridge) 8pm – 6am on January 23 and 29.
* M6 J34 southbound entry and exit closed Monday January 25, 8pm – 6am.
Video shows man in van wielding weapon in Preston city centre fight
Dramatic reduction in speed limit on major route into Preston through South Ribble
Lancashire Police investigate after man found critically injured outside Preston’s Harris Museum
Real Housewives of Cheshire: former star of hit TV show set to visit Chorley boutique
Lewis Turner inquest: moped rider "travelling at motorway speeds" on residential New Longton road and without fastened helmet before fatal crash
* M6 southbound closure from junction 35-34 Friday January 29, 8pm – 6am. Diversion via the A6.
* M6 J34 southbound exit closed Saturday January 30, 8am – 6pm.
Morecambe Road, Northgate and A683 to Heysham
* A683 dual carriageway closed from Northgate to Mellishaw Roundabout to allow for loops for traffic lights signals to be installed. Monday to Friday, 7.30am – 5pm.