Fire crews tackle chip pan fire in Fleetwood

Firefighters were called to put out a kitchen fire in Fleetwood this afternoon.

By The Newsroom
Friday, 5th October 2018, 6:03 pm
Updated Saturday, 6th October 2018, 10:09 am
Fire crews from Fleetwood and Bispham attended
Fire crews from Fleetwood and Bispham attended

Crews from Fleetwood and Bispham attended the incident in Preston Street at around 3.30pm.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

A fire brigade spokesman said the blaze in the kitchen of the terraced property had been caused by a chip pan catching fire.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel to extinguish the blaze. There were no injuries.