Dogs die after eating mushrooms

Durton Lane, Fulwood
Durton Lane, Fulwood
Share this article
0
Have your say

Dog owners have been put on alert by police after two pets died of suspected fungi poisoning.

Lancashire Police wildlife officers say the dogs ate ‘some kind of mushroom’.

Dog owners are warned to be on their guard in the D’urton Lane area of Fulwood.

The owner took the two dogs to the vet.

A police spokesman said: “The vets are only able to say some kind of mushroom at this stage.”