HEATWAVE HELP: Five of the best places in Lancashire to cool down with a paddle
It's hot and it may even get hotter....so if you want to cool down, what better option than a paddle?
Here are our top five places to dip your feet...and more.
1. One of the many Lancashire beaches.Take your pick as we’ve got plenty from Lytham to Morecambe!
2. Happy Mount Park. The Morecambe venue has got a brilliant splash park, perfect for a hot summer's day
3. Crook O Lune. Is there a more picturesque place for a paddle? We don;t think so.
4. The Trough of Bowland. Picnic by the river and paddle afterwards.
5. Ingleton outdoor pool. A bit further afield, but definitely worth the trip!