The competition is starting to heat up!
We’ve got our top finalists for the Chip Shop Of The Year 2016 and now the competition is all about finding who will be number one.
You’ve given us 10 mouth-watering candidates and now it’s time to ensure your favourite nets the top spot. What is it that keeps your favourite that keeps you going back for more?
The food obviously will have a massive say. Is it a signature fish dish exclusive to them? What about the service and the welcome you receive? Or perhaps it’s that you just know that pound for pound, the value you get at your favourite just can’t be beaten? So who do you want to win?
To vote from the list, simply return the coupon in today's paper back to us, stating the full name and address of the chip shop or restaurant you wish to nominate.
Closing date for nominations is 10am on Friday August 26, 2016.
Please be aware photocopied or defaced coupons will not be accepted. Hand delivered coupons to the office or coupons that are received after the closing date will also not be accepted.
Chippy of the Year 2016 shortlist
1. Andreas Fish & Chip Shop 89 Liverpool Road, Penwortham PR1 0QB
2. Farington Chippy, 57 Stanifield Lane, Leyland, PR25 4QA
3. Godwin’s Fish & Chips, 85-89 Pope Lane, Preston PR1 9BA
4. Goosnargh Fish & Chips, 855 Whittingham Lane, Goosnargh PR3 2AU
5. Hamilton Road Traditional Fish & Chip Shop Ltd, 37 Hamilton Road, Chorley. PR7 2DL
6. Ingol Fish & Chips, 1 Granton Walk, Preston PR2 3YX
7. Jit’s Plaice, 88 Ripon Street, Preston PR1 7UJ
8. Leyland Cross Fish & Chips, 15 Church Road, Leyland PR25 3EJ
9. Poseidon, 252 Station Road, Bamber Bridge PR5 6EA
10. The Great Eccleston Fish Bar, The Square, Great Eccleston PR3 0ZB