Training ground fire

Latest news from
Latest news from
Share this article
Have your say

Fire fighters were called to a blaze that broke out at a football training ground.

Crews were called to the Bolton Wanderers training ground in Euxton Lane in Euxton, near Chorley, after towels caught fire in the laundry just before midnight on Thursday.

The fire caused severe damage to a number of towels, and the laundry room was damaged by heat and smoke.

Two breathing apparatus, a hose reel and a ventilation unit were used.