Preston firefighters in action after a toaster sets alight

The blaze occurred in a domestic kitchen on Victoria Street, Preston
The blaze occurred in a domestic kitchen on Victoria Street, Preston
0
Have your say

A toaster went up in flames and led to Preston firefighters coming out to tackle the blaze this evening

The city's fire station received the call just after 7pm and attended a dwelling on Victoria Street.

They used a hosereel jet to extinguish the kitchen fire, before extracting the smoke with a portable fan.

No-one was injured.