One person taken to hospital after microwave fire in Preston

One person was rescued from a home in Preston following a microwave fire.

By Sean Gleaves
Sunday, 24th January 2021, 3:15 pm

Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service was called to the property in Bracewell Road at around 4.15am today (January 24).

Two fire engines from Preston and Penwortham attended the scene to tackle the flames, which reportedly involved a microwave.

One person was rescued from the property before being treated by paramedics. They were later taken to hospital for further treatment.

Two fire engines from Preston and Penwortham attended the scene in Bracewell Road.

Firefighters were in attendance for approximately one hour.

Thanks for reading. If you value what we do and are able to support us, a digital subscription is just £1 per month for the first two months. Try us today by clicking here.

Read More

Read More
More ice set to cover Lancashire as Met Office issues another yellow weather war...