Here's what you need to know.
- The demolition of the eight-storey tower at the National Savings site on Mythop Road is set to take place on Sunday February 26, 2017 at 9am.
- Preston New Road will be closed for a very short time on Sunday while the demolition of the 120ft high tower is carried out.
- The exclusion zone will include the whole of the National Savings site and the Marton Mere Caravan Park.
- Members of the public who wish to witness the demolition are being advised the best viewing point will be on Preston New Road near the junction with Kentmere Drive.
- Nearby residents are not being evacuated from their homes.
- Preston New Road will be closed temporarily to traffic just before 9am when the demolition takes place.