Kitchen damaged by chip pan fire

fire generic
fire generic
Share this article
Have your say

Firefighters from Preston attended a chip pan fire in the city on Wednesday night.

Residents at the address at Tennyson Mill Court had left the pan unattended when it set alight and had not been alerted by their smoke alarm as the kitchen door had been closed.

The fire brigade was called after the residents had evacuated the building.

No one was injured but the kitchen was severely damaged by heat and smoke.