A rather unusual burials is set to take place tomorrow, more than two years on from when workmen made a grisly discovery in Church Street, Preston.
Here is everything you need to know.
1. The service will take place today at Preston Minster to rebury a set of historic bones from about 1550, which were discovered during roadworks near the Minster.
READ MORE: Farewell to one of Preston's oldest residents
2. The service time has moved forward – the Requiem Mass will start at 10.30, and the reburying ceremony will take place in the Minster gardens at around 12 noon.
3. Everybody is welcome to come along - Minster staff would like a full congregation for the Mass, but as the bones are at least 400 years old there are unlikely to be any relatives.
ORIGINAL STORY: Workmen discover human remains in city centre
4. No-one knows who the remains belong to, when the bones were dug up they were passed to Lancashire Police, who determined that they were historic remains.
5. Local funeral director Martin’s – based in Tulketh Brow – have donated a coffin and will ne handling the arrangements for the body before it is brought to the Minster.