Fire services called to chip pan blaze in Preston

Fire crews were called to a property in Preston yesterday evening (4 January 2017) to reports of a kitchen fire.

Thursday, 5th January 2017, 7:39 am
Updated Wednesday, 11th January 2017, 3:50 am
Two fire engines attended the incident in Talbot Road at around 7pm.

Two fire engines attended the blaze in Talbot Road at around 7pm.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

It is thought that the fire was caused by a chip pan, say fire officers.

Firefighters used a ventilation unit to extinguish the fire and clear smoke from the property.

There were no injuries reported.