Fire crews tackle house fire in Lancaster
Fire crews were mobilised after a house fire in Lancaster yesterday (Sunday, March 22).
Two fire engines from Lancaster were called out after a fire involving a washing machine at a home in Waterside at around 4.11pm.
Firefighters equipped with breathing apparatus used one hose reel and a ventilation unit to extinguish the fire.
No injuries have been reported.
According to Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service, 40% of accidental house fires are caused by electrical appliances and supply.