Fire crews were called to tackle a blaze that broke out in a barn in a Lancashire village.
Six fire engines from Penwortham, Wesham, Bamber Bridge, South Shore and Preston were called to the outbuilding fire in Newton with Clifton just before 1am on Monday.
An aerial ladder platform and hazardous materials unit were also called to the fire in Moor Hall Lane.
A Lancashire Fire and Rescue spokesman said there was asbestos in the roof of the barn, which was being doused with water to make sure no dust got into the air.
There were no people of animals within the barn, which was used for storing hay.
Fire crews were still on the scene this morning, and the blaze was being brought under control using a ground monitor and two jets.