Emergency services attend house fire in Preston
Two fire engines and crews attended a fire at a home on Skeffington Road in Preston this morning (1 December).
It is thought that the fire, which started at around 8am, started from a plug and socket in the hallway of the home.
A spokesperson for Preston fire station said: "The fire was out on their arrival at the scene and had not developed or spread beyond the electrical socket where it originated. Firefighters used a thermal imaging camera to ensure there were no unseen hot-spots remaining in the wiring."
Nobody was injured as a result of the fire.