Two hospitalised after bedroom fire

Latest news...

Latest news...

Share this article
0
Have your say

Two people were taken to hospital after a fire started in the bedroom of a home in Preston.

Firefighters were called to a ground floor flat on Grimshaw place at around 9am on Sunday morning.

The fire, which caused severe damage to a bed and smoke and heat damage to the bedroom, was out by the time crews arrived but the team had to administer some treatment to the occupants.

Two casulaties were given oxygen treatment before being taken to hospital.