Tumble dryer fire

editorial image
0
Have your say

Fire crews were called to a home on School Lane, Freckleton after a tumble dryer set on fire.

Crews were called out on Saturday at 3.30pm after flames behind the dryer appeared.

A Lancashire Fire spokesman said: “An electrical fault caused the fire, fortunately thanks to the swift response of the occupants, we were able to arrive there quickly.

“There was only smoke damage to the kitchen as the door was closed quickly preventing it from spreading.”