Choo choo! Thomas the Tank Engine is coming to the East Lancashire Railway this Saturday and Sunday.
Trains start running at 9am with the Fat Controller officially opening the event at 9.45am at Bury Bolton Street Station, and closing it at 3.45pm.
Children will be able to enjoy:
• A ride with Thomas up and down his own branch line;
• Meet the Fat Controller as he makes sure Thomas is on his best behaviour;
• Watch the Troublesome Trucks causing trouble with the engines;
• See the Daily Opening Ceremony to welcome Thomas;
• Entry to the Imagination Station featuring storytelling, colouring and drawing, Thomas film screenings;
• Face painting and balloon modelling;
• Thomas temporary tattoos;
• Circus workshop, Magic Shows and Punch & Judy;
• Entry to the Bury Transport Museum, including a pottery workshop;
• Doctor Doolally and his talking Toucan.
All of the attractions, activities and rides are covered by the admission ticket.
Adult: £17; Child: £10; Family Ticket (2 adults + 3 Children): £44.
Day Out With Thomas is a full day event so please arrive before lunchtime and allow at least 4 hours for your visit.