MORE than 70,000 speedy drivers have been caught out on the roads of Lancashire in just the last 12 months.
A Freedom of Information request to Lancashire Constabulary revealed that 70,291 tickets were issued to drivers over the limit caught with both mobile and built-in speed cameras.
Drivers across Preston were snapped 6,187 times in the last year for being over the speed limit - with the top speeding hotspot making up 15 per cent of these tickets.
Here are more of the top 5 speeding locations across Preston:
5. A6 Garstang Road, from Watling Street Road to Moor Lane (30mph) - 383 people were caught by a mobile speed camera
4. Portway, near The Pavillions (30mph) - 428 were snapped by a built-in camera
3. A59 Guildway, near Marsh Lane (30mph)- 489 speedy drivers were caught by a built-in camera
2. A59 Guildway, near Marsh Lane (30mph) - 600 drivers were caught by the built-in camera
1. The most notorious speeding hotspot in Preston, which caught 929 drivers in just 12 months, is the A6 Garstang Road, near Hall Road.
Here are more of the top speeding hotspots across the county:
What do you think to these hotspots? Let us know by commenting on our Facebook page.