‘Poisoned dog died in my arms’

Heartbreak: Golden labradors Dizzy, back right, and Stan, back left, died at their home in Preesall. Alfie, a dachshund, also in the picture, is recovering at home

Heartbreak: Golden labradors Dizzy, back right, and Stan, back left, died at their home in Preesall. Alfie, a dachshund, also in the picture, is recovering at home

3
Have your say

A woman has spoken of the heartbreaking moment her beloved dog died in her arms after she was poisoned.

The family pet was the first of two dogs to die after police believe someone deliberately threw a well used and easily accessible drug over Ali Harling’s fence.

Just hours after 11-year-old golden labrador Dizzy died in Mrs Harling’s arms while on the way to the vets, Mrs Harling’s other dog Stan, who was four, also died.

 

Back to the top of the page