Person treated by paramedics following house fire

editorial image
Share this article
1
Have your say

ONE person was treated as a precaution for smoke inhalation at the scene by paramedics following a house fire in Preston.

Two fire engines from Preston Fire Station attended the incident at a property on Alder Road.

When crews arrived, they discovered a fire involving a pan that was on the hob.

Firefighters cleared the smoke out of the property.

The incident happened shortly after 9pm last night.