DCSIMG

Woman rescued after fire in flat

fire generic

fire generic

A woman was rescued from a flat after a fire broke out on Sunday morning.

Fire crews were called to a property in Aldingham Court in Morecambe at about 1.15am after a pan of food, which had been left on the cooker, caught fire.

A neighbour called the fire brigade after hearing the smoke alarm, and fire fighters escorted the woman out of the flat.

She was suffering from smoke inhalation.

Three fire engines attended and equipment including two breathing apparatus, a hose reel and a door ram were used.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page