DCSIMG

Safety warning after pan fire

Latest news from lep.co.uk

Latest news from lep.co.uk

Lancashire Fire Service are urging people to bin their chip pans after a fire in a block of flats.

Crews from Preston and Penwortham were called out to an incident at Old School Square, Preston on Sunday night where a chip pan had set alight.

A spokesman said: “We would advise people to use oven chips or a thermostat controlled device.

“And never try to tackle a fire yourself.”

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

X scottish independence image

Keep up-to-date with all the latest Referendum news