DCSIMG

Pizza box blaze at city flat

Latest news from lep.co.uk

Latest news from lep.co.uk

Fire crews were called to a blaze at a flat on South Meadow Street in Preston, after a cardboard pizza box was left on the hob.

Firefighters, called to the scene at about 12.15pm on Saturday, said the hob had been left on and the flat had been affected by smoke.

Crew manager Michael Hayes said: “The fire had smoke-logged the whole property.”

A woman was checked over by paramedics.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page