DCSIMG

Kitchen damaged by chip pan fire

fire generic

fire generic

Firefighters from Preston attended a chip pan fire in the city on Wednesday night.

Residents at the address at Tennyson Mill Court had left the pan unattended when it set alight and had not been alerted by their smoke alarm as the kitchen door had been closed.

The fire brigade was called after the residents had evacuated the building.

No one was injured but the kitchen was severely damaged by heat and smoke.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page