DCSIMG

Fire starts in city flat

fire generic

fire generic

A woman was taken to hospital following a fire in a Preston home.

Fire crews were called to a flat in Royal Drive in Fulwood at about 6pm on Saturday.

The fire, described as accidental, started in a bedroom and a woman was taken to hospital suffering the effects of smoke.

Two fire engines attended and crews were at the scene for three hours, and used breathing apparatus, hose reels and breaking in gear.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page