DCSIMG

Fire breaks out in church

fire generic

fire generic

A church was evacuated after a fire broke out at the weekend.

Fire crews were called to an electrical fire at St Bede’s Church on Preston Road near Chorley.

The blaze was believed to have started in an electrical spotlight on a wall, close to the ceiling.

The congregation had left the building before two fire engines from Chorley arrived, at about 6.45pm on Saturday.

Nobody was injured in the fire.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page