DCSIMG

Dishwasher causes blaze

Dishwasher fire in Bamber Bridge PHOTO: Shaun Walton, Preston Station Manager via Twitter

Dishwasher fire in Bamber Bridge PHOTO: Shaun Walton, Preston Station Manager via Twitter

Fire crews from Bamber Bridge were called to a house fire caused by a dishwasher.

The blaze occurred at Iron Gate at 8.15pm on Tuesday.

A spokesman said: “It was due to the positive action from the householder and quick thinking to call us out that the fire was prevented from spreading throughout the rest of the house.”

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page