DCSIMG

Bedroom fire started by mirror reflecting sun onto plant

fire generic

fire generic

Firefighters were called to a fire in the bedroom of a house in George Street, Leyland at 6.15pm on Tuesday.

Crews from Bamber Bridge and Leyland tackled the blaze, which is thought to have been caused by a vanity mirror reflecting sunlight onto a potted plant which caught fire.

It was discovered by the homeowners when they arrived home from work.

Nobody was injured but the bedroom was damaged and the house was smoke logged.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page