Get involved with council for commission groups

Health news
Health news
Share this article
Have your say

NHS Chorley and South Ribble and NHS Greater Preston Clinical Commissioning Groups are currently looking for new members of their Ownership Council.

The council is a forum where anyone can influence and shape the planning and buying of local health services.

It enables members of the public who live and work in Chorley, South Ribble and Greater Preston to give their views.

To get involved visit, or alternatively call 01772 214601.