Firefighters attend hazardous heater

editorial image
Share this article
0
Have your say

Firefighers from Preston fire station were called to an incident involving a faulty water heater.

Two fire engines and crews arrived at a flat at Limehouse Ring Way in Preston at 10pm last night.

A water heater in the bathroom of a flat had overheated and melted a sheet of plastic. Though there was no fire to extinguish, firefighters isolated the heater from the electrical circuit to make sure there were no remaining hazards or possibility of fire.

No-one was injured.