DCSIMG

Electrical fire at Morecambe shop

Latest news from lep.co.uk

Latest news from lep.co.uk

Firefighters were called to a fire at a shop in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Crews from Morecambe fire station attended the shop in Yorkshire Street West where there was a fire involving electricity meter cables and a wooden back board, caused by an internal fault.

There was minor fire damage to the unit and light smoke damage to the property.

The fire happened at 4.36am and crews waited for the electricity company to arrive after extinguishing the fire.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page