Dishwasher causes blaze

Dishwasher fire in Bamber Bridge PHOTO: Shaun Walton, Preston Station Manager via Twitter

Dishwasher fire in Bamber Bridge PHOTO: Shaun Walton, Preston Station Manager via Twitter

0
Have your say

Fire crews from Bamber Bridge were called to a house fire caused by a dishwasher.

The blaze occurred at Iron Gate at 8.15pm on Tuesday.

A spokesman said: “It was due to the positive action from the householder and quick thinking to call us out that the fire was prevented from spreading throughout the rest of the house.”