A food alert has been issued by regulatory body, the Food Standards Agency on a potential chocking hazard.
New Choice jelly mini-cup sweets, have been found on sale during a routine inspection of a Vietnamese supermarket in the London area.
As they have been identified as a possible choking hazard they are banned from sale in the UK and could possibly be being sold in the Lancashire area.
A spokesman for the FSA said: “Despite investigations by the enforcement authorities, it has not been possible to obtain full distribution details or product traceability records for these products.
“If you have bought one of these products you are advised not to eat it.”
Should you come across the products you are advised to contact the FSA on 020 7276 8829 or visit their website at www.food.gov.uk.