Bedroom fire in Leyland home

Latest news from lep.co.uk

Latest news from lep.co.uk

0
Have your say

Fire crews were called to a Leyland home after a blaze broke out in a bedroom.

Firefighters from Leyland and Bamber Bridge were called to Hampden Road at about 3.20pm on Sunday.

It is believed the fire was caused by a cigarette, which set fire to clothing in a bedroom.

The bedroom was damaged by smoke and heat, but nobody was injured.

The fire had been extinguished before crews arrived, but firefighters used a hose reel on the smouldering clothing.